My love for Organic Tan Face & Body is not newfound. I remember going to see boss babe Lindsey Holder Rinehart in the upstairs of her little studio in a historic home on McBee more years ago than I would like to admit. Now Lindsey has a built a successful beauty empire that is based over on Haywood Road.
We were invited out to learn more about their facial membership program. Rachel at @thehealthiestrachel was more than game for a sneak peek of their October facial for members–the Pumpkin Hydrafacial.
For those out there who have never had a facial before…seriously go treat yo self. Your skin will thank you. Here is a quick recap of what it looks like:
- Chat about what your concerns with your are.
- Makeup removal and pumpkin enzyme scrub (which eats off the top layer of dead skin).
- Extraction (gets all the gunk out).
- Treatment with doTERRA essential oil; this one had a antiviral property to help ward off the flu.
- 20 minute massage (ahhhhhhh)!
- High frequency machine; creates an ozone layer under the skin, which is great for combating acne.
Facial memberships start at just $59 a month. While the monthly facials will change up, they are always adapted to fit what your skin needs. This is a fantastic way to take care of your skin while still being budget-friendly.